George Forman Breville  » Housewares  »
  • I use this Breville nearly every night to cook dinner, it is so convenient and quick to cook food
  • The main reason I like using this Breville compared to using a frying pan is because it cooks the food in a less fattening way

• by kiran1978

I am really pleased with my George Forman Breville. I use this Breville nearly every night to cook dinner, it is so convenient and quick to cook food.

The main reason I like using this Breville compared to using a frying pan is because it cooks the food in a less fattening way. It drains all the fat from the meat

into a drip tray. I am shocked a lot of the time when I see how much fat that comes out of meat. Especially cooking hamburger patties, it just oozes the fat out.

Another good thing about the Breville is that it is so easy to cook on. You simply open the lid of the Breville, put the meat inside and close ...

• the lid. You can prepare salad or potatoes while the Breville is cooking your food. You don’t need to turn the meat or do anything. It usually only takes around 5-10 minutes to cook your meat to perfection.

The only annoying thing about the Breville is that it is annoying to clean. You can’t just stick it in the dishwasher like you

could do with a frying pan. You need to scrub it with detergent with a brush. I find it is a lot easier to clean it not long after use as it is easier to get food particles off then.

I simply love the George Forman Breville, it Is convenient, quick and easy to use, I recommend this product in your kitchen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53508423671131/k2311a085/8.5.08