Lost Boys: The Tribe  » Movies  »
  • I thought he looked very sexy and was suave like a vampire should be
  • I have to say this movie is not as good as the first but all in all I enjoyed it

• by angie

My boyfriend loved Lost Boys so when Lost Boys: The Tribe came out on Tuesday we made a trip to Wal-mart to get it. The DVD cost around $20. First of all I’ll start with the cover.

It is neat. You look at it in one light and

see the four main characters.

Look at it in another light and you will see the lead female when she is turned into a vampire. Now to the movie.

As I started watching this, I saw the actors names and saw Angus Sutherland. ANy relation to Kiefer (who played in the first Lost Boys)? Why yes it is his younger brother, who looks so much like him.

He made the perfect vampire. I thought he looked very sexy and was suave like a vampire should be.

Anyway, The Tribe is about a surfer and his sister who move ...

• Lost Boys:  The Tribe
      to Luna Bay to rent from their aunt after their parents die. One night they are invited to a party and it all begins there.

Are they destined to both become vampires and join the wild tribe? Or can the vampire hunter Edgar Frog (played by Corey Feldmann who

was also in the first movie) help them stop the vampires once and for all? You’ll just have to watch as I will not give away the story. I have to say this movie is not as good as the first but all in all I enjoyed it.

I give it an 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11508423561031/k2311a085/8.5.08