Chilis Cedar Rapids IA  » Restaurants  »
Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Finally I decided for the Sirloin Steak that I requested to be well done, loaded mashed potatoes, grilled onions, peppers and mushrooms

• by angie

Last Tuesday I ate at Chilis in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with thriteen of my family members. We got there about 1 in the afternoon and were surprised that they were so busy for a weekday.

But we only had to wait about ten minutes for a table and they were able to seat us all together which

we were happy about.

OUr waitress came and took our drink orders and gave us a few minutes to persue the menu.

I had never eaten at Chilis before so it took me forever to decide.

Finally I decided for the Sirloin Steak that I requested to be well done, loaded mashed potatoes, grilled onions, peppers and mushrooms.

...

• IT also came with a piece of garlic toast.

The meal was great.

My steak was done exactly how I wanted it and it was very tender, despite me wanting it well done.

The loaded mashed potatoes were plain mashed potatoes with cheddar cheese and bacon bits.

The onions and peppers and mushrooms were

great as well.

They had a very good taste to them.

I was stuffed after eating this meal.

OUr waitress was friendly and filled up our drinks when they needed to be.

Plus since we had four seperate tickets for our group they did not charge a gratuity fee for a large group which we were happy about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7408423550331/k2311a084/8.4.08