Vanilla Musk by Coty Smells Nice  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend Vanilla Musk because it is the best fragrance I have found
  • I love the smell and it is great to spray on your pillow cases and sheets, too

• by Tenny

When you are looking for a great scent to try out you will be interested in Vanilla Musk. It is made by Coty and I have found it to be one of the nicest perfumes that are out there. It does not smell too powerful and heavy so you can wear it for both day and

night use. You can find it at most drug store chains and department stores. It is priced reasonably at about $11 per bottle. With this perfume you can also find some special gift sets that you can give to others for a gift or that you can keep for yourself. This will give you ...

• more for your money. The sets usually run about $20 and they have more items in them than just the perfume, like body lotion and moistizer.

I recommend Vanilla Musk because it is the best fragrance I have found. I love the smell and it is great to spray on your pillow cases and sheets, too.

Make sure that you try it and see how much you will like it for yourself. It is a great value and you can wear it for all different times.

Look into Vanilla Musk and see how much you will like it. Then give uit to others as a gift and see how much they will enjoy it too.

THERESA says :

does anyone know if coty still makes vanilla musk OIL ?? i prefer to were the oil instead of the cologne. seems to be better for my allergeries.

John says :

Yes, it’s available to purchase through Wal-Mart. It’s also available through many stores online.

Joni Meyers says :

I had been using Coty Vanilla Musk lotion for many years. I am trying to get the company to bring it back. You can find the fragrance in many stores. But the lotion is the way I like to use this fragrance. I used to buy the gift set just to get the lotion. I was purchasing it on ebay, several dealers had it. The last few times, it must have been old. It didn`t smell right. Please help me get it back. It used to sell for about 2.95. There was the 4 oz bottle or the 2 oz tube. I love to put in all over me. Even in my hair. I would get compliments all the time. Have any ideas as to how I can get coty to bring it. back?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56408423510331/k2311a084/8.4.08