Magnavox Earphones  » Electronics  »
  • I found the Magnavox earphones in Target for only $5
  • The only color that I saw in the store was black, but I was happy because this matches my MP3 player
  • Overall, I recommend this product because it is cheap but also great quality

• by Sofizzle

About half a year ago I was searching for some durable yet cheap earphones to use with my MP3 player and computer. Most of the earphones I previously purchased always seemed to break down one side at a time, so eventually I was able to listen with only one ear.

I found the Magnavox

earphones in Target for only $5.

I figured that they would not last a very long time, but since they are so cheap I would be able to buy new ones soon.

Contrary to my low expectations, these earphones are still functioning perfectly and never failed me once.

They are really small, portable and ...

• fit in my ear nicely.

I am able to wear them while sitting by my computer or while I’m on the move by plugging them into my MP3 player.

They fit snuggly into my ear and don’t fall out.

The sound quality is also great, there is no static and I am able to

listen to music as loud or as quite as I want.

The only color that I saw in the store was black, but I was happy because this matches my MP3 player.

Overall, I recommend this product because it is cheap but also great quality.

Don’t spend your money on more expensive earphones that would break sooner anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16408423470331/k2311a084/8.4.08