Maggie Noodles (Masala Flavor)
  • The best part of the noodles is that they are very easy to make, and it hardly takes a few minuets to get them ready
  • One packet of Maggie can make a good breakfast, and we can have about a small plate full of them with one packet, I like to add some Maggie hot and chilly sauce, and some farseen in noodles, and that makes them extra tasty
  • Maggie noodles costs delicious, and they truly rules heart of every Indian, of every age, and sex

• by hariram

Maggie brand of noodles are very popular in India. Due to its unique taste, especially of that of its masala (spicy powder), that comes along with it, truly make is rule Indian noodles market.

I have never heard of any other brand in India, when its noodles its always Maggie.

Everyone eats Maggie happily in our family.

From me to my wife, and

my son too, we all enjoy its tasty yummy mouth watering taste.

The best part of the noodles is that they are very easy to make, and it hardly takes a few minuets to get them ready.

One packet of Maggie masala flavor comes for aRs.

11 or about 25 cents, and if we buy cash saving bundle packs of two, for or ...

• eight, we can also save a few bucks there.

They a\also comes in various flavors, some are non veg too, but we stick to the veg ones.

farseen in noodles, and that makes them extra tasty.

Maggie also comes with vegetable flavor, where they put some preserved vegetables in th noodles, but I would not like to advice anyone to buy them, as there can not be any alternative to the fresh vegetable.

Maggie noodles costs delicious, and they truly rules heart of every Indian, of every age, and sex.

Ruby says :

I wanted to make maggi noodles, and since you seem like an expert on noodles, i just wanted to ask, how do you make the masala if you run out in your packet? I had one less once, and the extra noodle thing had to be wasted. Do you just use masala, willl that be tasty? Thankss

Galega says :

Hi Ruby,

The exact ingredients of Maggi masala is not known. You can see this is a trade secret for Nestle and the success of Maggie, to an extent, depend on this masala.

When ran out of masala, I generally prepare noodles by using general spices that we have in our Indian kitchen - small amount of turmeric powder, dhania, garam masala, two tez patta. It should work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27408423380331/k2311a084/8.4.08