Mcdonald’s Southern Style Chicken  » Food  »
Fairfield, NJ
  • I decided to try the new Southern Style Chicken Sandwich from the McDonald's in Fairfield, NJ
  • Howevr, I feel that the chicken is the best part of the sandwich and is better without the bun

• by Jen Fidalgo

I decided to try the new Southern Style Chicken Sandwich from the McDonald’s in Fairfield, NJ. When I first unwrapped this sandwich I was surprised to see that there were no condiments. The sandwich looked like it was a descent size.

The chicken breast on this sandwich was plump. The chicken was also bigger than the bun.

I first took a bite of the chicken alone (which was bigger than the actual bun). It was seasoned pepper and crisp.

There was also a hint of butter. When I took the next bite of the chicken along with the bun I felt that it was a bit soft and did nothing for the sandwich.

I ...

• took a few more bites but felt that the bun did nothing for the sandwich. I proceeded to eat the chicken by itself.

Eating only the chicken from The Southern Style Chicken Sandwich is is not worth the price. The sandwich is over $3.

Howevr, I feel that the chicken is the best part of

the sandwich and is better without the bun. Therefore, I will probably just stick with The Mcchicken Sandwich from the dollar menu.

Now, I have heard good things about The Southern Style Chicken Biscuit but have not been able to get to McDonald’s that early. I hope to try it soon and post my own review.

Mcdonald's Southern Style Chicken

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308423370531/k2311a083/8.3.08