Special k cereal fruit and yogurt  » Food  »
4.3
  • The best way I know how to explain it is that it taste a little bit like honey bunches of oats but yet different in a good way
  • I really like this one and I would definately recommend this one

• by Brooke

I really like this cereal, it’s probably one of my favorite cereals that I have ever tried. It taste really good. The best way I know how to explain it is that it taste a little bit like honey bunches of oats but

yet different in a good way.

It has little yogurt and fruit clusters in it. Which might not sound good but it actually really is.

My sister had a bowl and when she saw the yogurt clusters she didn’t really want to eat them and I just told her to try them and she loved them. It’s really good because it is a good tasting cereal.

It taste a little different with a few bites but yet mostly the same. It’s also suppose to be pretty ...

• Special k cereal fruit and yogurt
      good for you.

It’s hard to find good tasting food that is also good for you. I really like this cereal and would eat it even if it wasn’t good for you.

I want to try there other cereals, I am pretty sure

they have quite a few. I really like this one and I would definately recommend this one.

You could eat a bowl for breakfast or for a snack. I really like it overall and think a lot people would.

You should try some of this cereal.

Worker Bees says :

re : I really like this one and I would definately recommend this one
It’s good, and crunchy and contains a little oil, a little sugar, a little melted grain mash to hold it together. This is a familiar flavor that we savor, subconsciously, it reminds us of that little bit of first food that we ate before becoming cognitive. It’s crunchy and soft at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308423300531/k2311a083/8.3.08