Special K raspberry cereal bars
  • So I bought a cereal and these cereal bars
  • I think it was the raspberry that I didn't care for, it was alright
  • Overall it was pretty good, I would eat them again and I would recommend them but if they had a different flavor I would like to try them first
  • Most other cereal bars taste like a grain tasting cereal bar, which I like but this was different in a good way

• by Brooke

I received a coupon in the mail for a buy one get one free special k product. So I bought a cereal and these cereal bars.

Overall they were pretty good, they could have been better though.

I liked the chocolate and the cereal part together.

I think it was the raspberry that I

didn’t care for, it was alright.

Overall it was pretty good, I would eat them again and I would recommend them but if they had a different flavor I would like to try them first.

They probably do have a different flavor I just didn’t look that good at them.

I really liked how ...

• the bottom of the cereal bar was all chocolate, I think that made it really good.

It is also really different from other cereal bars.

It’s a unique taste.

Most other cereal bars taste like a grain tasting cereal bar, which I like but this was different in a good way.

It was kind

of like a cereal bar with a little bit of a chocolate side to it.

I really liked it overall, I think it could have been better and maybe a little more filling but overall it was good.

I would recommend it but like I said I think I would have liked a different flavor better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308423280531/k2311a083/8.3.08