Freshness Burger Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Park Place, Oita, Japan
  • By the name of Freshness , (which I think they suppose to put Fresh instead of Freshness ) you would think that they will serve you the freshest burger ever
  • When I fist time went to this restaurant and had freshness fish burger, I said to my husband, I will definitely come here for enjoy their burger

• by Midori
      There are many fast food restaurants which served hamburger in Japan. One of the new hottest restaurants that have survives in Japan instead of McDonald, Mos Burger, Burger King and others are Freshness Burger restaurant.

By the name of “Freshness”, (which I think they suppose to put “Fresh” instead of “Freshness”) you

would think that they will serve you the freshest burger ever.

It is definitely right! When I fist time went to this restaurant and had freshness fish burger, I said to my husband, I will definitely come here for enjoy their burger.

Even it took us about 20 minutes to arrived at ...

• the restaurant, it worth! I really love their fish burger.

A warm and soft bun, fresh condiments (they put a lot of fresh salad) and nice fillet of fish make this burger almost perfect! I have started getting addict to eat! Everyday (about a week) during my pregnancy, I went to this

restaurant and had my lovely fish burger.

I think my baby enjoy it! At that time, I request their staff to put more mayonnaise.

It tastes really fresh and fantastic! Instead of McDonald and others, why not this time you choose Freshness Burger during visit to Japan.

I am sure you will love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712094230230/k2311a0912/9.12.05