Angels and Demons by Dan Brown  » Books  »
  • I read this book after I have read The Da Vinci code and it definitely had influenced me
  • I think that if I had read this one first, I would have loved it a lot more
  • But still I enjoyed all the action and all the tension that builds up

• by Tanya

Most people know Dan Brown through his ultra successful and more than just controversial novel The Da Vinci Code. But Angels and Demons was written and published first. It first introduces the main character of the next book Robert Langdon. It is a mystery detective story dealing with the theme of

secret societies and secrets hidden in the Roman Catholic Church and the illuminati. All the while running around and figuring out mysteries and doing research accompanied by a sexy Italian female scientist.

Like his more famous book the story is a mixture of fact and fiction, history and science. A bomb threat ...

• and four abducted cardinals is what Robert Langdon is fighting for. His investigation takes him through different locations of historic significance and discovery of buried secrets and well plotted conspiracies.

I read this book after I have read The Da Vinci code and it definitely had influenced me. I think that if I

had read this one first, I would have loved it a lot more. But since I already read the next book, the story did not seem as exiting to me. In a way I already knew all of the secrets. But still I enjoyed all the action and all the tension that builds up.

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17308422900431/k2311a083/8.3.08