Veet Hair Removal Cream
  • I was so worried when I learned that my teen girl shaved the unwanted hair on her upper lip because I thought that it would grow longer and become thicker
  • What I like about Veet Hair Removal Cream is it's very gentle to sensitive skin like my daughter's that it's so safe to use
  • It is also very affordable and economical because basing on her experience, the small tube of Veet can be used up to eight weeks in duration
  • I am so glad to recommend this product to other consumers out there because this really works

• by rainbowbrite

I was so worried when I learned that my teen girl shaved the unwanted hair on her upper lip because I thought that it would grow longer and become thicker. We both share the same fear that I had to seek assistance from a professional.

A licensed cosmetologist friend of

mine recommended Veet Hair Removal Cream. When I asked her about the effectiveness of this product, she just told me that she is putting her name to it. So I felt it was worth a try.

When my daughter used Veet, she was really happy with the result, and so ...

• am I. It eliminates gently her unwanted hair that she needed not to shave it anymore. It made me happier to see her full of life and confidence again because she doesn’t have anymore that hairy upper lip.

What I like about Veet Hair Removal Cream is it’s very

gentle to sensitive skin like my daughter’s that it’s so safe to use. It is also very affordable and economical because basing on her experience, the small tube of Veet can be used up to eight weeks in duration. I am so glad to recommend this product to other consumers out there because this really works.

Veet Hair Removal Cream
    rusty says :

I am a 53 yr old man who wants a bald head. Can I use this product after shearing my hair to clipper seeting O . The shortest setting. I am not looking for the trouble of shaving my head as I done on numrous times before. Thank you and waiting in atiscipation for you answer. W.I.Knox Baxter AKA Rusty

rainbowbrite replies :

I apologize but I am certain about the use of this product on scalp but for the other part s of the body, this I’m sure. Please consult a dermatologist for this issue just to make sure. Thank you for reading my review.

Galega says :

Hi Rusty,

This Veet Hair Removal isn’t intended to be used to remove hairs from the head. It can lead to some bad reaction on your scalp. You should find a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308422750431/k2311a083/8.3.08