Rockstar Energy Drink
2.5
  • The Rockstar energy drink is one that I have seen for some time, having lived in a college town that has an exclusive contract with Coke to sell only their products this is a product that I have seen a lot of students around campus drinking but I had never tried the product until the Rockstar company had a promotional night at the bar that a friend of mine owns and they were giving away full size samples of the drink to all the customers and so I decided to give it a try since it was free which was well within my price range
  • The taste of the drink was decent because it tasted a lot like a berry soda, it was not bad but I could not imagine drinking it on a regular basis because of how acidic it was but I found the taste to be a little better than Red Bull

• by rich

The Rockstar energy drink is one that I have seen for some time, having lived in a college town that has an exclusive contract with Coke to sell only their products this is a product that I have seen a lot of students around campus drinking but I had never tried the product until the Rockstar company had a promotional night at the bar that a friend of mine owns and they were giving away full size samples of the drink to all the customers and so I decided to give it a try since it was free which was well within my price range. The person

who presented it said that it was an energy drink that was an alternative to the very popular Red Bull drink and that what made Rockstar different from Red Bull was the fact that it was about $ 1.

00 less expensive than Red Bull per can and that it comes with more liquid than you would get if you were to buy a Red Bull (a 20 ounce can verses a 16 once can) and this was a sales pitch that seemed to work pretty well judging from when I left the bar it was filled with Rockstar cans and people drinking them in hopes of

staying up.

Well, I was at the bar with my ex girlfriend and we had gotten two cans which we both wanted to drink that night because we had to stay up to meet her mother early in the morning and had been out late drinking.

Well, that did not work out so well because it turns out that they keep you up by packing the drink with a lot of caffeine which had a bad affect on her since she has post traumatic stress disorder and this made her very nervous and depressed so she spent the rest of the night crying which was less than ...

• Rockstar Energy Drink
      enjoyable.

As for me, the drink did make me stay up for a while because it was very acidic and it actually burned as it went down my throat and this created a strong feeling of heartburn for me which kept me up for about another hour and a half before I was knocked out and I fell into such a deep sleep that I did not wake up the next morning to meet her mother.

Nor did she, but I suspect she may have just been tired because the excessive caffeine messed up her mind since the PTSD was triggered.

This drink did not keep either

one of us up which was what we were taking it for but it did trigger a reaction from her system (because of the PTSD) which scared me.

The taste of the drink was decent because it tasted a lot like a berry soda, it was not bad but I could not imagine drinking it on a regular basis because of how acidic it was but I found the taste to be a little better than Red Bull.

It did not work for me or her but if you want to try an energy drink then at least you will spend less trying this one and get more for your money.

Rockstar Energy Drink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34308422720431/k2311a083/8.3.08