About.com
  • The truth is, all of the contents I found on this site are very helpful, and relevant to what I needed when I did my searches
  • There are featured articles, mostly on interesting topics like life, pets, vacation spots, safety and first aids

• by jaqui

Has anyone of us never heard of the site About. com? Believe me; every time I do a search, the page almost always gives me a result that would lead me to About. com.

This website sure gives a lot of things we need to know, I can honestly say this is like an Online Magazine that we can check up almost everything you need to know. About.

com is part of the New York Times Company, and founded in 1995. This

site is one of the largest producers of original content on the web.

The truth is, all of the contents I found on this site are very helpful, and relevant to what I needed when I did my searches. There are featured articles, mostly on interesting topics like life, pets, vacation spots, safety and first aids.

The site is complete by itself; it has an image or photo gallery about very nice places, there are video features and you ...

• can also browse topics in the channel section where each topic are listed. A free newsletter may be already availed when you find the site interesting at all.

There are also tools you may use like prices comparisons, travel guides, yellow pages, and a link to job seekers. Another best thing about the site was the news section that after you find several interesting things on the site, you can still be updated with some important up to date

facts.

Each category clicked may also have its own community section; there are also special sections about family, mom’s corner, work corner, and some home improvements. More importantly, time is valuable, with a site so full of information like this About.

com; it’s got a search bar at the upper right side of the page, its search results are displayed like search engines! Its truly a wonderful site to pass your time, incase you are bored with other internet sites.

About.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20308422710431/k2311a083/8.3.08