Mighty Joe Young  » Movies  »
  • I think I went to see it in the theaters when it was out but I can't remember for sure
  • It's overall a good movie and I really enjoyed watching it
  • I thought it was a very good movie and worth watching

• by o2bnocn

This movie came out quite a few years ago. My mother just bought it for my younger sister. She loves animals and loves movies.

So she really enjoyed this movie. It’s about a gorilla.

I think it’s a great movie overall. The acting is good, the story is good, the whole movie is good.

I

don’t remember much of it but I do remember that I really liked it. In a couple of days I am going to watch it again with my sister.

I think I went to see it in the theaters when it was out but I can’t remember for sure. I just know that it was ...

• overall a good movie.

I think what makes it so great is that it is a heartwarming movie, it’s cute and a great movie. It’s good to watch alone or it’s also good to watch with the whole family.

I think that is another thing that makes it so great is that you can enjoy

it if you are a grown up or a child. It’s overall a good movie and I really enjoyed watching it.

It kept me entertained throughout the whole movie and I really liked watching it. I want to see it again and will watch it again soon.

I thought it was a very good movie and worth watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11308422540431/k2311a083/8.3.08