Our mothers murder  » Movies  »
  • I think that they did a wonderful job making this movie
  • All of the actors were good in it and did an amazing job playing there roles
  • Quite a few movies they have are a little boring or remind me too much of another movie
  • This was one of there good ones, I believe it could have been played at the movie theaters and people would have watched it and liked it

• by o2bnocn

This is one of my favorite movies that I have seen on lifetime. It was a very good story and a true story also.

I think that they did a wonderful job making this movie.

All of the actors were good

in it and did an amazing job playing there roles.

I understood everything that happened.

I was entertained watching the whole movie.

It’s about this woman that gets involve with this abusive man.

I really liked the movie and feel like it is one of there best movies.

Quite a few movies they have are a little boring or remind me too much of another movie.

This was one of there good ones, I believe it could have been played at the ...

• Our mothers murder
      movie theaters and people would have watched it and liked it.

I really liked it and I have even been telling people about it and that they should watch it.

I don’t want to tell you any more about the movie

because it will just ruin it but it is definately worth watching.

I would definately recommend it.

It’s a movie that I would possibly watch and buy.

I really enjoyed the whole movie and I think it was a great movie overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11308422520431/k2311a083/8.3.08