Jack and Jill Nips Milk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I don't really enjoy chocolates as much as I enjoy potato chips
  • And even up to now, the taste has remained the same and is even better, I think

• by jaqui

I don’t really enjoy chocolates as much as I enjoy potato chips. But I craved for a chocolate one time and the only available was the Nips chocolate by Jack and Jill.

It is a local version of the M & M’s.

It is much cheaper; it is only Php13

per pack (about 40 grams).

This is a sugar coated chocolate treat from the Universal Robina Corporation.

I remember this Nips from way back my childhood days.

And even up to now, the taste has remained the same and is even better, I think.

Unlike before, they only have the milk chocolate flavor, now they have 2 other flavors, one with peanuts and the other with rice crispies, I tried them all but I still prefer the original and plain milk chocolate flavor.

This treat is also good for kids because kids love eating colorful snacks, right? Oh, Chocolate Nips ...

• Jack and Jill Nips Milk Chocolate
      is even better now than what it used to be before because the sugar coating does not melt in your hands the way it used to be.

I don’t remember their old packaging but I do have a hint that it used to have the same plastic wrapper size.

Since

this treat is just cheap, you can buy more than what you can if you buy its imported counterpart.

Of course, I still won’t suggest too much of this treat because it is still made of sugar and a lot of calories! Eating Nips once in a while should be okay.

jun says :

is nips choclate safe form melamine?

Galega says :

Yes, Jack and Jill Nips Chocolate is free from Melamine.

Melamine which is sourced from chemical cyanamide is strictly prohibited from used in edible stuffs. Jack and Jill Nips Chocolate is approved by concerned regulatory authorities as a safe thing to be eaten.

Japheth says :

Good snack and easy to eat. I recommended this to my younger cousin.

Ann LeFlore says :

You are so right. This is a great snack to eat. I don’t eat a lot of snacks, but I do like this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308422410431/k2311a083/8.3.08