NASCAR Cup Race July 4, 2008-Daytona
2.0
  • I'm really disappointed by the way NASCAR races have been going lately and I think a lot of that falls onto the new car they've been running
  • This new car is making things safer and supposedly better, but it's also making things a lot more boring
  • I know that he's a great driver on those tracks, but I'm just tired of it

• by udgirl

I’m really disappointed by the way NASCAR races have been going lately and I think a lot of that falls onto the new car they’ve been running. This new car is making things safer and supposedly better, but it’s also making things a lot more boring.

I’m used to seeing at

least one big wreck during the restrictor plate tracks and it even has its own name “the big one”.

With this new car, there is no longer big wreck so there really isn’t something to look forward to.

I kept waiting to see something exciting, but it just didn’t happen,

• which was sad and more than a little disappointing.

I’m really ticked at the way the media constantly throws themselves at Dale Earnhardt Junior when it comes to a restrictor plate race.

I know that he’s a great driver on those tracks, but I’m just tired of it.

I would love

just once for them to focus on another driver.

Even when it was clear that he wasn’t going to catch the leader, they still kept talking about how he had a shot.

I’m also disappointed by the drivers who keep saying that they won’t draft with a Toyota.

This whole race was just disappointing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35308421980331/k2311a083/8.3.08