Batman Reese’s Pieces  » Food  »
1.5
  • I love the candy and I grabbed a small bag from the gas station recently without giving it much of a thought
  • It actually looked like they were all black and I thought it might be something different
  • I think I'll wait until they take these off the market before I grab another bag

• by udgirl

As a tie in with the new Batman movie, Reese’s is making a new version of their Reese’s Pieces. I love the candy and I grabbed a small bag from the gas station recently without giving it much of a thought. I saw the Batman picture on the front, but the candy

they showed didn’t look that different. It actually looked like they were all black and I thought it might be something different.

When I opened up the bag though, I discovered that they changed the colors from brown and yellow to black and blue. I have no clue why those two colors ...

• should be associated with the new Batman movie, but I was willing it give it a chance. The blue ones looked weird though; they have small pieces of white on the top like the candy was really old, which was weird because these are brand new.

The flavor is completely different too

and a little gross. I could swear I tasted the artificial colors they used in the making of the candy. It left a really strange taste in my mouth that I couldn’t get out and it was really unappealing. I think I’ll wait until they take these off the market before I grab another bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308421970331/k2311a083/8.3.08