Roseanne Season Four  » TV  »
  • I really liked this season though and I think it held up well through the years

• by udgirl

The fourth season of Roseanne had its high points, but it also had quite a few low points. This was the season where they introduced Mark’s brother David, which was one of the high points.

I really liked this character because he added a nice little twist to the show.

He

wasn’t a moron like Mark, but he was a nice guy that gave Darlene someone to bond with.

I wasn’t too happy with the way they made Darlene into a goth type girl because there was never any indication of that before.

Once they brought in David though, her character really ...

• picked up.

One episode from this season that I really loved was the Halloween episode.

Those episodes were always the highlight of the show for me, but I really loved this one because they brought back George Clooney.

It was great to see him back, but not so great to have

him bond with Jackie only to disappear again completely.

I also thought it was pretty strange that they gave the Conner’s a set of neighbors, but then wrote them out of the show without warning.

I really liked this season though and I think it held up well through the years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10308421910331/k2311a083/8.3.08