Beginner’s Greek by James Collins  » Books  »
  • I notice that there is an increasing trends of modern love cum romantic comedy type of novels and I think it goes well by me
  • I love reading good novels like this, and I love it when I have made another good choice in my reading, so I will say I have a good time reading this title book

• by eryana09

Beginner’s Greek, written by James Collins, is a book about another man having a loser start for his love life. I notice that there is an increasing trends of modern love cum romantic comedy type of novels and I think it goes well by me. And the characters in the novels are diverse from men to women with a not so successful career right up to the real

successful ones.

Peter Russell thinks that he has met the woman of his dreams and she is Holly. He flies to LA for her, in search for her, just because he has lost her contact details, and that’s so silly of him actually. He felt like a loser and went on his quest. Along the way, he also has the hots for his best friend’s girlfriend and of ...

• course it was an unrequited love. I pity Peter in this story because he tries too damn hard. And we all know that to try too hard in life, means a losing end. But the author cleverly puts through some clever lines, a witty plot and thus, the character of Peter has a lot to go through.

There are lots of missed opportunities for Peter that made me

go “Ahhhh, he should have done that, and no, he shouldn’t have done that.” That’s the beauty of the story and the author has cleverly glued me as a reader reading this delightful novel. I love reading good novels like this, and I love it when I have made another good choice in my reading, so I will say I have a good time reading this title book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17308421860331/k2311a083/8.3.08