Milo Powdered Malted Chocolate Drink by Nestle  » Food  »
  • Sometimes, I prefer chocolate drinks over coffee because some coffee have bad after effect on me
  • Anyway, first of all, I would like to discuss the information that I know about Milo

• by eden_shii

I always have a chocolate drink within a day. Sometimes, I prefer chocolate drinks over coffee because some coffee have bad after effect on me. There are some coffees that makes me awake all night and would sometimes cause my muscles to move involuntarily. I grew up drinking chocolate drinks, either hot or cold, during my breakfast or when I feel sleepy just to energize me.

Since childhood, I always drink Milo. Of course I have tried any other chocolate drinks but I

really like Milo. Anyway, first of all, I would like to discuss the information that I know about Milo. I have learned that it was invented by a worker of Nestle company. Since then, the rest is history.

The taste of Milo is really good. It has malted chocolate powder. It may not be as refined as a flour, but the taste is very satisfying. The granules are a bit big but it is saturated when mixed with water. There are chocolate drinks ...

• which require a number of spoonfuls so that I can get a saturated effect. With Milo, there is no problem.

I always find it easy to prepare Milo. With a glass of hot water, I only put three spoonfuls ang then I get to enjoy my favorite drink. Sometimes I mix a little milk. But I don’t mix sugar with it because it is already sweet and doesn’t have that bitter taste. Sometimes, I prepare it with ice. As for me my procedure

is a bit different. First, I put in my glass three spoonfuls of the powder afterwhich I pour little hot water in it just enough to dissolve the powder a little bit. Then, that is the time I put my cold water then some ice then I mix it. I really like this. I sometimes use Milo in making chocolate milkshake.

Milo also energizes me. In my work, there are times I get stressed out so instead of drinking coffee, I just drink Milo.

nylie says :

Is there a bad effect when i frequently drink milo powdered malted chocolate? if yes, what are those effect?

eden_shii replies :

i know there is always a bad effect if you are going to take to much of it. For example, in my case whenever I dring too much milo in a day, I can`t sleep well at night. Guess it is because of the energy that it release. If you`ll try to google it, you will surely find more. -

Galega says :

There must be a limit. Having one bar a day may not be a cause for concern, though. Eating large amounts might cause caffeine-related side effects such as nervousness, increased urination, sleeplessness, and a fast heartbeat. Cocoa can cause allergic skin reactions, constipation, and might trigger migraine headaches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308421770231/k2311a083/8.3.08