Lay’s Potato Chips  » Food  »
  • I love eating chips and this makes up most of my diet if I am not I the mood to eat a full meal
  • Junk foods are not really good, I know but at least some have tried to be a bit on the healthy side
  • I think it won't ever bother me if that is the only chips left for sale in the whole world

• by jaqui

I love eating chips and this makes up most of my diet if I am not I the mood to eat a full meal. Junk foods are not really good, I know but at least some have tried to be a bit on the healthy side.

Lay’s Products have introduced their

baked chips and some are cooked in sunflower oil too; which is half the fat contents.

I have always loved the sour cream flavor of the lays; They also have barbecue flavor, aside from the more famous Sour Cream, if you like it simple, baked plain salted chips can be a ...

• good option too.

I think it won’t ever bother me if that is the only chips left for sale in the whole world.

I love lay’s because it is a potato chip, it is soft, easy to chew and is very flavorful.

I find there are no other chips that could

taste as good as the Lay’s! If you are craving for a nice bag of chips to go with your movie, a bag of any of the flavor offerings of Lay’s would be a wonderful idea.

If you don’t like it plain, you can also dip them in cheddar or sour cream dips.

Lay's Potato Chips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308421610231/k2311a083/8.3.08