CSI New York Season 3 Episode 20  » TV  »
  • This is the absolutely my favourite episode of CSI New York ever
  • Usually when I watch TV I do a whole bunch of things in between, but this time I was so into the story I think I was sitting the whole time with my mouth open

• by Tanya

This is the absolutely my favourite episode of CSI New York ever. Usually when I watch TV I do a whole bunch of things in between, but this time I was so into the story I think I was sitting the whole time with my mouth open.

It was unusual,

fascinating, and very romantic.

And that is also strange because I have figured out both of the stories right at the beginning- it was clear what had happened- I just couldn’t wait to find out how.

In the first story a man’s body is stolen from Peyton’s van, snatched and the ...

• dropped into the river.

When the team recovers the body the man comes alive.

It is clear that he was poisoned, but they can’t figure out how it was possible for him to come back alive.

In another case, they find that what they have first thought were two separate murders, were

actually committed by the same woman.

The first victim is a man in a knight’s armour stabbed to death by a lance.

In the second, a man was stabbed in the head by an ice pick at a super luxurious hotel suite after a night of fun.

He did not see, to struggle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10308421550231/k2311a083/8.3.08