Tide Detergent Bar  » Housewares  »
  • Lately however, I noticed something different about this product especially the detergent bar
  • Consumers like me need to be aware of these things to avoid untoward incidents in the future
  • I believe that there should be a proper warning from the company imprinted on the labels of Tide as to the allowed frequency of usage of the product, for safety measures

• by rainbowbrite

I have been a Tide user for years. May it be for a machine powder or a detergent powder, I am maintaining my loyalty to Tide. Lately however, I noticed something different about this product especially the detergent bar.

Since I need to hand-wash the white uniforms of my

children for tough dirt and stains, I have observed it myself that when I use Tide detergent bar in the process, my hands will swell with rashes and irritations after washing.I can feel the stinging of my hands as if the skin is being stretched then the irritation follows.

...

• In fairness with the product, it surely works in eliminating tough stains and dirt from my children’s uniforms. It has been my effective companion in washing. But my concern is the level of safety in the strong ingredients in the product’s composition, to have caused me the swelling and irritations of my
        hands. Consumers like me need to be aware of these things to avoid untoward incidents in the future.

I believe that there should be a proper warning from the company imprinted on the labels of Tide as to the allowed frequency of usage of the product, for safety measures.

Tide Detergent Bar
    bobfox says :

I love the Tide detergent bar, but can`t find where to buy it, in a store or on the internet. Please help with information on where to buy the Tide detergent bar.

rainbowbrite replies :

Actually, it depends on your country or location. I n the Philippines, you can just buy it in any grocery store or supermarket or even in small stores. Please visit the Procter Gamble website, I’m sure they all have the information you need. Thanks for reading my review.

Sandfrau says :

Hi Just google where you can find filipino store in your location, I live in Germany but can’t find tide bar in other asian store, I ordered mine in Netherland :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53308421210231/k2311a083/8.3.08