AAA Services  » Cars  »
  • If you are like me then I suggest that you join AAA because they have been there to help me countless times when I needed it
  • These calls will be given once a year (meaning that you get three free calls a year) and then the rest do require that you be a member and they membership cost is $ 30 per a year and since I needed the service at this point I decided to join

• by rich

If you are planning on traveling anywhere you should plan for emergency situations especially in the winter when the weather is cold and this could cause a lot of problems with your car starting probably. However, in the summer I have had a lot of problems with my car overheating and I have fears that one day my car will break down and nobody will be there to help me. If you are like me then I suggest that you join AAA because they have been there to help me countless times when I needed it.

When I was in Canada, my car ran out of gas and nobody could bring me gas because I had been to this country only once. So I called them and asked if they would be able to help me, they

asked for my membership ID number and since I did not have one they asked me if I would like to pay for the service or join the program.

She informed me that if you join the program you will get three service calls that will be free of charge as a thank you for joining their service. These calls will be given once a year (meaning that you get three free calls a year) and then the rest do require that you be a member and they membership cost is $ 30 per a year and since I needed the service at this point I decided to join.

Well, she told me that she would have someone sent out from a location nearby and I must say it took a long time. The guy had me ...

• waiting in my car for about 45 minutes but when he got there he was pretty nice.

He greeted me, and told me that he was there to help me. He pulled the can out of him car and put the gas into my car for me and started it.

I gave him the money for the gas and thanked him and I was on my way. If it were not for this company, no matter how many friends I had I would have been on my own and stuck without any options because this was in Canada which is very far from home.

Also, a few months back I had to call them again when I hit a pot hole on the side of the road and ruined my tire. I tried to change it

but I could not get the lug nut off so I called them and again I waited almost an hour because I was on a crowded street and they took forever.

When the guy came he tried to change the tired but said the nut was ruined and that I couldn’t so I would need to be towed to a shop to get help. The shop was not open so he towed me and I waited three hours there but when the shop opened the guy was able to help me get the tire off.

Turns out this didn’t know what he was talking about and just did not want to take the time off. Still though, AAA is a great idea and this is a necessity on the road in case of emergency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9308421040131/k2311a083/8.3.08