Le Meridien Orchard Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
100 Orchard Road , Singapore
  • The inhouse restaurant was an excellent place to enjoy delicious Singaporean and international cuisines
  • I really enjoyed the buffet lunches and dinners
  • It was very convenient for me to go to places of my business meetings, very easy to get taxis, and besides the subway train station was within walking distance too
  • It is definitely a perfect place for business travelers like me and also for people coming for their vacations in Singapore
  • And, I would recommend the place to my colleagues back home too to stay during their business trips

• by Mark Williams

I was visiting Singapore once on a business trip when I wanted to stay at a hotel in the heart of the business district of the City. That had to be at one of the hotels along the famous Orchard Road, the main business core. Out of a number of options, I chose to stay at Le Meridien Orchard Hotel on that trip which was located right on Orchard Road. That was indeed the perfect location for me to go to places of my business appointments.

It was a very impressive looking hotel, with a large well decorated reception lounge. The staff at the reception counter was very friendly and hospitable, giving all the attention to the wishes of the

guests. I had a very nice executive suite on a high floor with a beautiful view of the Orchard Road skyline.

The suite was very spacious and luxuriously furnished, and complete of all the amenities to make the stay relaxing and comfortable, air-conditioned, refrigerator, mini bar, satellite TV, coffee maker. There was internet access too in the room , something very essential for business travelers like me to keep in contact with the headoffice back home. The inhouse restaurant was an excellent place to enjoy delicious Singaporean and international cuisines.

I really enjoyed the buffet lunches and dinners. Room service was very prompt and friendly too. The lounge was so large and beautifully furnished too, a perfect place ...

• to relax at the end of the busy day while enjoying a refreshing cocktail from the bar.

There were many restaurants along Orchard Road. While going for walks in the evening time, I enjoyed nice dinners a few times at the restaurants there. The business centre in the hotel was very well equiped with hi-tech facilities.

The staff was very experienced and thorough in providing the services I needed in preparing my business papers and reports. In fact, Le Meridien Orchard Hotel was one of the favorite centres of the business community of Singapore for holding conferences, seminars, and workshops, since the hotel had a number of large conference halls. That was quite an impressive feature of the hotel.

It was

very convenient for me to go to places of my business meetings, very easy to get taxis, and besides the subway train station was within walking distance too. My stay at Le Meridien Orchard Hotel was very pleasant and memorable. The facilities were very comfortable, and the staff every where were always courteous and obliging making sure that the guests were happy and comfortable.

It is definitely a perfect place for business travelers like me and also for people coming for their vacations in Singapore. I look forward to staying at Le Meridien Orchard Hotel during my visits to Singapore in the future. This has become one of my favorite hotels along Orchard Road.

And, I would recommend the place to my colleagues back home too to stay during their business trips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2308421010131/k2311a083/8.3.08