The break up movie
  • I don't really think it was the actors fault, I think it was maybe the director or possibly just the story itself
  • I wouldn't buy it, watch it or recommend this movie

• by Brooke

I was excited to see this movie and it was a major disappointment. I was excited to see it because it had vice Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston in it. It was supposed to be a comedy but it wasn’t much of a comedy to me.

I barely laughed in the movie and it

was more depressing than anything. It was basically about them two breaking up.

Most movies are about the beginning of a relationship, this one was about the end of one. I just overall didn’t like it because it didn’t make me laugh but maybe once, I also didn’t like it because it kind ...

• of made me depressed.

They could have done a way better job at this movie. Even if it was about them breaking up.

I don’t really think it was the actors fault, I think it was maybe the director or possibly just the story itself. I didn’t like it much at all.

I

wouldn’t buy it, watch it or recommend this movie. It’s not that funny at all and I didn’t like it much at all.

It kind of dragged out for a long time. It’s almost like you just see them two break up and that is it and the movie goes on forever.

I wouldn’t recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11308420950131/k2311a083/8.3.08