Da vinci Code movie  » Movies  »
  • Unless you know the bible really well I wouldn't recommend the movie
  • I think that the acting in the movie was the best, they did such an amazing job and that is probably the only reason I ended up watching as much as I did

• by Brooke

I watched this movie with my mother when it first came out. I didn’t understand a lot of it.

Unless you know the bible really well I wouldn’t recommend the movie.

I was kind of lost throughout the whole movie.

My mother knows the bible really well and she understood most of it but

still was a little confused in some parts.

It was good acting and it kept me some what interested in the movie.

If I understood what was happening I would have been a lot more interested in the movie than I was.

It was also a very long movie, it kind of seemed to ...

• drag out for quite a while.

I think that the acting in the movie was the best, they did such an amazing job and that is probably the only reason I ended up watching as much as I did.

I still don’t understand the whole movie but I am sure if I understood more

about the bible and knew more about it that I would have understood way more than I did.

It was just a really long movie and the acting was good, overall it was pretty good.

I just wouldn’t watch it unless you know enough about the bible and read it enough to understand the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11308420940131/k2311a083/8.3.08