All that glitters SWEET shimmer body lotion
  • I tried some of it and surprisingly liked it a lot better than I thought I would
  • I like it a lot more than I thought I would
  • I don't smell anything from it so I don't think it has any smell to it

• by Brooke

Someone gave me this one Christmas along with some other stuff. I tried some of it and surprisingly liked it a lot better than I thought I would.

I thought that it would be way too much glitter and that the glitter would get everywhere.

It’s a lot more subtle than I thought

it was going to be.

It’s kind of like a shimmer on you than a glitter.

It only shows certain ways you move, you notice it but it’s not something that grabs your attention to it.

I am also surprised at how it felt when I put it on.

It doesn’t feel anything ...

• like most lotions.

I didn’t get any nasty feeling on my skin while putting it on, yet it didn’t dry really quickly.

I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

It’s a subtle shimmer/glitter that I like.

The only thing I would say is that when you are putting it

on, I would put it on without any clothes because I easily accidentally got a little bit on my shirt, I am sure it will come out in the washer though.

I don’t smell anything from it so I don’t think it has any smell to it.

Overall it’s pretty good.

I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308420880131/k2311a083/8.3.08