Suave naturals moisturixing body lotion
  • I don't like the feeling that it gives my skin though
  • I don't like the feeling of lotion on my skin
  • I can smell it on my skin too, so if you are wanting a lotion that smells really good I would recommend this one to you
  • The reason I gave it a rating of a 7 is because I can feel it moisturizing my skin and I love the smell of it

• by Brooke

I just tried this lotion a few minutes ago. I can still feel it working. My skin feels very moisturized.

I don’t like the feeling that it gives my skin though. It feels like the feeling of when you usually put lotion on lasts forever.

I do like that it really moisturizes your skin.

I can tell that it works because my skin feels very soft and silky after using it.

It just takes forever to dry. I don’t like the feeling of lotion on my skin.

It smells really good also. I love the smell of this lotion.

It’s sun-ripened raspberry in case you are wondering. I ...

• can smell it on my skin too, so if you are wanting a lotion that smells really good I would recommend this one to you.

If you are looking for a lotion that doesn’t give you that nasty lotion feel on your skin I wouldn’t recommend this one. The reason I gave it a

rating of a 7 is because I can feel it moisturizing my skin and I love the smell of it.

My only complaint is that it takes way to long to dry on your skin. It’s a cheap lotion so if you don’t have a lot of money I would recommend this one to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308420860131/k2311a083/8.3.08