Panadol - Extra Strenght  » Medicine  »
  • These tablets come in packs of two and it is recommended that you take both of them together for the best results
  • But then again I may feel this way because I personally try to avoid taking tablets
  • But I like that only one tablet did the trick

• by RJR

I had a slight fever the other day and decided instead of taking my usual tablet which is more suited for aches and pains I would take a Panadol Extra Strength tablet instead.

These tablets come in packs of two and it is recommended that you take both of them together for the best results. I really did not see the need to take both of them at the same time and actually

only took one. It took about ten minutes for me to get some relief which isn’t bad if you ask me since I was trying to fight the fever before without taking anything, but could not hold out.

I took it before bed and it is not the type that makes you feel drowsy but I was able to get to bed just fine about a half hour after I took it. I ...

• slept all night and woke up feeling better than I did before but found myself needing to take the other one around noon today. It has helped me to feel much better up till now.

It is not recommended to give children under the age of twelve these tablets as they have children’s panadol available for them. It is also not recommended that you take more than eight of these tablets in a

24 hour period.

I personally find that it worked really well when I only took one and not the recommended two as it states on the package. I feel that it would be best to take one and if the symptoms persist then take the other one afterwards. But then again I may feel this way because I personally try to avoid taking tablets. But I like that only one tablet did the trick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26308420810131/k2311a083/8.3.08