Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear - Colour: First Blush
  • I actually ran across this nail polish by mistake but I am so happy I did because it turned out to be one of the best and one of my favourite nail polish to date
  • Sally Hansen is generally an expensive brand when it comes to nail polish but I feel that it is definitely worth the money being spent

• by RJR

I actually ran across this nail polish by mistake but I am so happy I did because it turned out to be one of the best and one of my favourite nail polish to date.

Sally Hansen is generally an expensive brand when it comes to nail polish but I feel that it is definitely worth the money being spent. Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail

polish in the colour first blush is a nice colour that anyone can use. It is even good enough to use on kids fingernails because it is barely noticeable.

First blush is a very light pink and would be perfect for doing french tipped nails. The pink makes your nails look absolutely natural and gives this shiny and healthy look to it. I also like the fact that ...

• if it starts to chip it is not at all noticeable from a distance.

It also does seem to harden the nail as it states on the bottle and you honestly only need one coat to get the desired effect. The nail polish itself is not too thick nor too runny and pastes on very neatly. Whatever material they used to make the brush is perfect. It does

not dry as fast as another brand I have but I have to say it is worth the wait.

So if you like nail polish and what to do something close to french tips or just want that natural look. Pick up a bottle of Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish and look specifically for a colour named First Blush. You would not be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308420790131/k2311a083/8.3.08