Holy Name University of Tagbilaran City  » Education  »
  • Holy Name University, which was formerly known as Divine Word College, is truly the best university in the province and one of its best in the region
  • No wonder I learned no Spanish from him, but only from Dora the Explorer (thanks to my kids)

• by rainbowbrite

Holy Name University, which was formerly known as Divine Word College, is truly the best university in the province and one of its best in the region. I don’t want to be bias but yes, the school is my Alma Mater during my undergraduate studies (I graduated my Master’s degree from another university because of a scholarship offering).

I consider HNU as the best university

in the place because it was there that I truly learn and grow as a student, as a professional and as a person. From the rigorous scholastic and non-scholastic trainings I got from my mentors in that institution, I was made the better person that I am now. I am not the only one transformed by the school but there are also others out there who were once ...

• under the school’s shelter of academe.

Although during my time, the school was not perfect (just like any other organizations were) because we still had this middle aged professor in Spanish subject, who just left us all alone to conjugate exercises on the board while he slept on his table. No wonder I learned no Spanish from him, but only from Dora the Explorer (thanks

to my kids).

Moreover, I believe just like everybody else who had experienced HNU education, it is the only place in the province where you can find the best dedicated professors, the best instructors, the best program of studies, and the most disciplined students.

These what make Holy Name University one of the growing and progressive educational institution in the country today.

Benhur C. Paderes says :

Do you presently accept teachers with masteral degrees in National Security administration?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50308420571231/k2311a083/8.3.08