Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops  » Health  »
  • Within a couple of days my wife faced some itching problem in her eyes
  • Thanks to the doctor as this amazing eye drop almost completely cured my wife's dry eyes problems
  • The best thing about this medicine is you can apply this whenever you feel some pain or irritation in your eyes and the result is an immediate soothing feeling around your eyeballs and there would not be any inflammatory sensation for a long time
  • What I noticed is that every time after applying Refresh Tears she used to try her best to hold those tear drops under her eyelids as long as possible
  • Therefore I recommend this medicine for any inflammatory eyes problems as it is quite effective as well as affordable

• by Subbie

Last summer when I moved to New Delhi I was not aware of the hot and dry climatic condition of that place. Within a couple of days my wife faced some itching problem in her eyes. After proper examination our eye specialist informed us about the eye problem known as Dry Eyes which happens due to drying up of natural lubricating tears. She prescribed us only one medicine: Refresh Tears. This FDA approved medicine is basically formulated with sodium carboxymethylcellulose which works as a replacement for the natural lubricant eye drops. Thanks to the doctor as this

amazing eye drop almost completely cured my wife’s dry eyes problems.

The best thing about this medicine is you can apply this whenever you feel some pain or irritation in your eyes and the result is an immediate soothing feeling around your eyeballs and there would not be any inflammatory sensation for a long time. Whenever she felt some sandy or itchy sensation in her eyes she used to apply this eye drop. What I noticed is that every time after applying Refresh Tears she used to try her best to hold those tear drops under her ...

• eyelids as long as possible. After using this regularly she got amazing results within three months.

Another advantage of this medicine is that only a little amount is sufficient to alleviate the problem. Initially she used to use Refresh Tears for 8 times per day with one drop in each eye; later this frequency is reduced to 2 times per day. A 10 ml pack comes with 110.25 INR that is around $2.75 which I felt reasonably cheap. For my wife one pack was sufficient for 15 days usage.

However one needs to be careful about some precautions.

As for us my wife made a similar mistake couple of times by accidentally touching the tip of the nozzle with her hands. It contaminated the whole solution and we had to discard that pack. You also cannot use it for more than one month after opening the container. Nowadays I also apply this medicine whenever I feel any strain or pain due to long-time work in computer and I could happily say that this works effectively for me too. Therefore I recommend this medicine for any inflammatory eyes problems as it is quite effective as well as affordable.

archu says :

My both eyes being diagnosed as dry eyes after shirmer test.I am using refresh tears since 3 wks.It makes me better and some relief from irritation but it my problem is not over as the itching still present. When I walk out especially in sun it makes me worst.I can`t see computer monitor for more than 1 hr also.So what i had to do so that i will get complete relief?Should I had to put refresh tears whole my life?

Galega says :

Obviously, you don’t need to take Refresh drops for entire life. Dry eyes is not as such a big problem. Please speak to a doctor for permanent solution. Eating one apricot and carrot a day can also be helpful.

jerry says :

Can I use these drops while using my contacts in my eyes.

John says :

Yes, they are suitable for contacts, according to the manufacturer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34308420471231/k2311a083/8.3.08