Myspac
1.5
  • I enjoy keeping in touch with my friends and meeting new people, but I haven't had a very enjoyable experience with myspace
  • I know of other networking websites that have advertisements, but myspace had far too many

• by teapot

I enjoy keeping in touch with my friends and meeting new people, but I haven’t had a very enjoyable experience with myspace. I joined myspace thinking that I would be able to talk to my friends and maintain my own profile.

While I was able to do this, myspace had too many features that I disliked.

The first thing that bothered me was that it

had too many advertisements.

I know of other networking websites that have advertisements, but myspace had far too many.

Another feature was that it took a very long time to load.

Because there were so many things that you could add to your profile (a music player, a nicer layout, page decoration) plus the presence of large ads, your own profile took ages to load.

...

• I don’t want to spend my time waiting for myspace to load, I would much rather browse the site without wasting my time.

I do like the ability to change your myspace layout, colors, links, and backgrounds.

It’s always nice to be able to customize your own personal profile.

Some of the decorations got to be a little too overwhelming and therefore ruined the fun

that personalization offered.

I liked the ability to change your profile from public to private… but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t get from another networking website.

I feel like myspace is a website for younger people who like over-decorating their profiles with music and graphics.

My experience with myspace wasn’t anything special and was more negative than positive.

It may work for some people, but didn’t work well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20308420371231/k2311a083/8.3.08