Marie Callender’s Fettuccini Alfredo and Garlic Bread
2.5
  • I typically like microwave/oven made meals so I decided to try Marie Callender's Fettuccini Alfredo with Garlic Bread
  • I removed the plastic cover expecting to taste delicious noodles, tender veggies and flavorful garlic bread
  • I found that they were watered down and didn't taste much like anything
  • I think even with the addition of salt and pepper, the noodles would not be very good

• by teapot

I typically like microwave/oven made meals so I decided to try Marie Callender’s Fettuccini Alfredo with Garlic Bread. I was really not pleased with this product. I removed the plastic cover expecting to taste delicious noodles, tender veggies and flavorful garlic bread.

The vegetables were sparse in quantity and lacked flavor. I found that they were watered down and didn’t taste

much like anything.

The vegetable portion in the plastic tray was literally a couple of inches big and therefore didn’t hold many vegetables. I wish they could have given more to go along with the noodles.

Not finding great taste with the vegetables, I moved onto the fettuccini alfredo. The noodles were bearable, but again, didn’t have any flavor.

I think ...

• even with the addition of salt and pepper, the noodles would not be very good. The garlic bread was mediocre and didn’t taste like anything good.

On top of the tasteless food, I found that this whole meal had an absurd amount of calories. Yes, it’s fettuccini alfredo which is very rich in itself, but for the amount you are given

in this meal, the calories consumed don’t add up to the flavor and quantity.

If you are in a rush and don’t care that much about flavor, this meal would be an appropriate choice. It wasn’t terrible, but just not worth all of the calories.

I would try to find a different brand or dish with more flavor if you want an oven/microwave meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308420361231/k2311a083/8.3.08