Pentax Optio A10
  • I love taking pictures and digital cameras are pretty much my only preference for photos these days
  • I like the larger screen because it shows you exactly what you've taken whereas in other cameras with smaller screens, it's difficult to see your results
  • I actually liked this feature so much that I looked for this option on a different camera and was disappointed to see that it didn't have it

• by teapot

I love taking pictures and digital cameras are pretty much my only preference for photos these days. I know what I like in my photos: crisp, clear color and great quality. The Pentax Optio A10 digital camera is a reasonably nice camera to have.

It has a large screen which is perfect for viewing the photos you’ve taken (or will take) and the capture button is larger than most, so it’s easy to click. I like

the larger screen because it shows you exactly what you’ve taken whereas in other cameras with smaller screens, it’s difficult to see your results.

I love the options that this camera has. Of course, it has settings that most cameras have: portraits, landscape, close-up, action.

but it also has a nice feature of taking a picture of your pets/animals. This option has come in handy for me many times as I have a dog.

I actually ...

• liked this feature so much that I looked for this option on a different camera and was disappointed to see that it didn’t have it. The camera itself is sleek and is small enough to fit in your pocket and palm.

Sometimes with cameras that are as thin and sleek as the Optio A10, I feel a little bit nervous when using them. I’m always afraid that I’ll be clumsy and will drop the camera or

end up damaging it in some way.

Another nice feature of the camera is its charging stand. You can decide whether you want to put the entire camera in the stand to charge or just the battery.

The other cameras I have seen don’t have this option, so I much prefer this charging stand to others. Overall, this camera is a very good choice for people who like larger viewing screens, lots of picture taking options and different charging methods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43308420351231/k2311a083/8.3.08