Safeway Brand Green Tea
  • Now when I say that I love green tea, it means I love green tea
  • When I look for a tea to drink, I definitely consider the price for the quality of the tea
  • In my experience with green tea, you want to find a cup that is soothing and mellow in flavor and scent
  • Now, in my opinion, this tea isn't terrible, but I will think twice before purchasing a green tea from Safeway's own brand

• by teapot

Now when I say that I love green tea, it means I love green tea. I’m always looking for new creative combinations of green tea and flavor. Now great green tea combinations are good to drink,but sometimes I just want a plain cup of green tea.

When I look for a tea to drink, I definitely consider the price for the quality of the tea. I was at the

store the other day and purchased a 50 count box of Safeway brand green tea.

The price was reasonable compared to the other “fancier” brands of tea. I made a cup of tea and the overall result was what I expected.

This brand of tea wasn’t anything spectacular. You can definitely tell that it isn’t a high-quality kind of green tea.

It does satisfy that taste you’re looking for,

• but it’s a little more bitter and without much flavor. In my experience with green tea, you want to find a cup that is soothing and mellow in flavor and scent.

The flavor is reasonably mellow but leaves your mouth almost dry. As for the scent, it isn’t a rich smell that I can get with other teas.

If you’re looking for a large amount of green tea for

a reasonable price, Safeway brand green tea would be a good choice for you. If your palette is a little bit picky and if you know what you want your green tea to taste like, it may not hurt to throw in those extra dollars for your preferred cup of tea.

Now, in my opinion, this tea isn’t terrible, but I will think twice before purchasing a green tea from Safeway’s own brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308420341231/k2311a083/8.3.08