United Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I've been a United Airlines customer for many years, and I think over the course of the years, I flew more with United than with any other airline
  • If you fly occasionally for business or pleasure, I highly recommend you create a United Mileage Plus accound

• by Zuks

I’ve been a United Airlines customer for many years, and I think over the course of the years, I flew more with United than with any other airline. Overall, I think they are a good company, and I think they have the best mileage program around, allowing you to earn

plenty of miles relatively easily.

If you fly occasionally for business or pleasure, I highly recommend you create a United Mileage Plus accound. There is a good chance you’ll eventually have to fly United or one of its partners, and if you do, you can earn miles for a free ticket without trying really hard. United has partner airlines all around the world, and during my recent trip to Europe, I flew 3 airlines (Ukrainian, Lufthansa and Lot), and on all of them got miles counting toward my mileage plus account.

As far as flying itself, my major complaint is that ...

• United Airlines
      on most popular and prestigious destinations it seems that only old and ugly flight attendats are allowed to work. I’m not sure if it’s because of a flight attendants union, allowing senior members to pick their favorite destinations, but I would’ve liked to fly with a younger crew to Europe,
      for example.

I also must say that I really don’t like United’s customer service. It’s impossible to get to anyone on the phone, you have to wait forever to actually speak to a person, and when you reach someone, there is a good chance they’d have no clue how to help you.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40308420271231/k2311a083/8.3.08