Bournvita  » Food  »
  • I have tried to taste it and I think it tastes quite good, and kids should like such taste
  • It does cost a lot though, and one large packet of bourvita is consumed in 15 day, provided its served twice, and a glass full, and it costs around 160 Rs

• by hariram

My son does not likes to drink pure milk. He is still young, and milk is important part of n\nutrient that contribute in the overall development of the body.

So, my wife tried opt give him milk in form of chocolate shake.

She tried Horlicks first, but he didn’t liked its taste, and then she tried bourn vita, and now my son like to have milk

with it.

Bournvita is a kind of chocolate powder, which gives milk a chocolate flavor.

I have tried to taste it and I think it tastes quite good, and kids should like such taste.

I do not know if it also has other nutrients like carbohydrates or vitamins in it, but as it is served to him with milk, and milk already have almost ...

• all the popular nutrients in it, so I think its fine to have milk with bournvita.

It does cost a lot though, and one large packet of bourvita is consumed in 15 day, provided its served twice, and a glass full, and it costs around 160 Rs.

or 4 US dollar in India.

It also comes in plastic bottle pack, but it costs a few bucks more

in that packing.

One bad thing is that it taste good even if takes as a powder and my son often eats it plain, which I guess is not good as it tastes almost like a chocolate that way.

But I am happy that my son is at least enjoying his milk.

Which is hard to do without the help of a assistant chocolate powder like bourvita.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27308420221231/k2311a083/8.3.08