Cellular phone NOKIA 7600

• by locust
      the nokia 7600 is most stlish and afordable phone with a lot of features. this a 3g phone and it also has edge. the integrated camera and video recording helps me to capture my unique video clips to share my moments with my family and friends.

the symbion and html browser helps me to use

internet easily. i can sent mms with images audio text or video.

it has a hihg resolution tft colour display. it can even download video clio upto 1mp.

it faster and smother acess to service video streaming and video downloading. i can enjoy music through mp3/aac music player.

it has 24 poly phonic ring tones ...

• to suit my every moods. it can transfer data very easily using usp ports.

it has wireless solution with blue tooth tecknology. it has java application for downloading java james and other java application.

it has 29mb internal application to store contacts, video clips, pictures etc. besides the memory can also be expanded.

the mp3 songs can be converted

to ringing tones. TCP/IP enables faster downloads of files like music and videos.

i like this phone because of the stylish look. besides it has a lot of features which help me a lot.

this phone helps me a lot to use internet. if anyone is planning to buy a phone i recomment you to buy nokia 7600

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37220342000731/k2311a0322/3.22.06