Prevention Flat Belly Diet  » Health  »
  • I like it much better than Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig

• by Sunnywaterchild

I’ve been trying to get rid of my baby pooch for years. My baby is 12! I had dieted, done crunches and Pilates and more. With the Flat Belly Diet Plan-http://www.FlatBellyDiet.com- the pooch was gone in 10 days!

The Flat Belly Diet from Prevention Magazine offers multiple choices for meals. It’s

a healthy diet so if you’re looking for something fast this is not the diet. I saw results not only on the scale but most of all in the way my clothes fit.

After the initial four start days you have 3 meals plus 1-2 snacks a day. There are many ...

• choices and you can easily eat out. I’ve decreased portions without feeling bad. You either buy the book or subscribe to the online service where you can track meals, chat with other people.

The Flat Belly diet was designed by Prevention Magazine’s dietician. The idea is I eat monounsaturated fats to

get rid of the fat reserves lying on my abs.

When I can have chocolate, avocados, and nuts, I’m calling this a diet I can live with and still lose weight. I like it much better than Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig. I can cook meals for my family and me at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34308419971131/k2311a083/8.3.08