OLAY DAILY FACIALS
  • I always try to remember to recommend that for any cosmetic
  • I like to lie down on my bed while it is drying and just totally relax

• by covenly1
      Oil of Olay is known as a product that most of us trust. I know that I do. I have been using Olay Daily Facials, and it has really made a difference in my facial pores. The pores are clean and seem rather invisable! That’s what I was going for, so I am thrilled with the results.

My face is soft and creamy after each use. This is a deep cleansing clay mask that may be used on a daily basis, and not harm your sensitive skin. Your skin will thrive with the use of Olay Daily Facials.

Truly, it DOES draw out extensive oils, dirt, grime, and all those

things your face is mistreated by, each day. Think of all the places you go. Now, think of all the dust, the dirt, the street’s fumes, all those things that you try so hard to wash off your face.

Clay by Olay will do this for you in no time. Just apply the clay to your face and allow to dry. When it is dry, you will have a funny looking blue/green mask upon your face.

Try not to make faces while you have on this concoction, and your face should dry with a smooth mask. Once dried, it is ready to remove. Just wash your face, gently, always gently,

• with warm water, and a creamer to keep the good oils IN your pores! A tiny little plastic tube will last you for many, many facials.

Try the smaller amount, first, and make sure that it works for you as well as it does for me, before you dive in and buy the largest amount. I always try to remember to recommend that for any cosmetic. It won’t break your piggy bank, and it WILL change the look and the feel of your face.

You will feel prettier and look gorgeous! I like to lie down on my bed while it is drying and just totally relax. I deserve a

‘time out’ once in a while! So do you! Think of how inexpensive this is compared to going to a beautician to apply a mask of the same quality as this………. by Olay.

If you do it, now, for relaxation, try relaxing at home. Just tell the family it is your time to have ‘quiet time’ and you will return phone calls, and take care of all those ’so called emergencies’ when a particular time period is over. Make it something that is part of your day.

Relaxation is the probably the prettiest thing you can do for yourself. Meanwhile, Olay clay mask is the next best thing! Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31220341990731/k2311a0322/3.22.06