GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK AND SHINE
  • If your hair is frizzy, dry, unmanageable, or just blah to work with, try this Garnier Fructis product and find that, you, too have a lot more hair than you thought you did, and the hair that you DO have is nice, soft, so touchable, and easily managed, the way YOU want it to work

• by covenly1
      Are you prepared to have your every strand of hair be silky, soft, and totally manageable? I am always searching for new ways to give my hair more volume while keeping the texture silky and touchable. I have found another product that allows this, and more! I am writing about Garnier Fructis for the hair.

The Garnier Fructis is used after you have washed your hair.

You can use it the way the direction say to use it: Leave it on for

three minutes after applying to clean hair, then wash it out.

The way I use it, is to apply it and let it dry in my hair, to stay! It is a great gel type product for fortifying your hair as it provides a very deep conditioning that won’t cause your hair to go limp with conditioning.

Many conditioners actually do seem to cause my hair to feel great, but to look as though it has no body at all.

Since my hair is very, very thick, this is not acceptable to me.

Garnier Fructis does not weigh down my hair with conditioner, it makes it have extra volume and it shines beautifully.

This Garnier product, also, makes it so any curl that I put into my hair, while this gel is in my hair, stays in my hair, and doesn’t go wimpy as the time goes along! It just keeps my hair looking healthy and full, soft and totally manageable.

What more could ...

• GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK AND SHINE
      one ask for?

If your hair is frizzy, dry, unmanageable, or just blah to work with, try this Garnier Fructis product and find that, you, too have a lot more hair than you thought you did, and the hair that you DO have is nice, soft, so touchable, and easily managed, the way YOU want it to work.

Garnier Fructis uses real fruit oils to make this product.

This is bought in a bright green, round, unbreakable container, with a bright orange

lid.

The gel, itself, is white and creamy.

It is easily applied from the very roots of your hair through the hair to the very ends of each hair.

Just use your hands, and while your hair is still wet, apply enough of the gel that your hair feels and smells delightful, is easily combed through with a big toothed comb, and see how your hair is immediately improved when it does dry! You will be delighted that you did! Get more hair, the easy way!

Maria Svrlinga says :

re : If your hair is frizzy, dry, unmanageable, or just blah to work with, try this Garnier Fructis product and find that, you, too have a lot more hair than you thought you did, and the hair that you DO have is nice, soft, so touchable, and easily managed, the way YOU want it to work
I love all products I have tried by this company. 100% improvement

Ana DIlan says :

I have curly hair and I can definitely say that Garnier Fructis helped me manage my curls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31220341980731/k2311a0322/3.22.06