McDonald’s Double Cheeseburger Deluxe  » Food  »
  • Oh I love lettuce and I love this new cheeseburger meal from McDonald's
  • The meat used, I think is tender, and more juicy now than what it was before- it is far from being too dry and it's got more taste and spice in it now

• by Jaqui

I grew tired eating of the same thing in fast food chains. They all serve the same thing over and over Burgers, Chickens, Salads, Ice cream sundaes Kids never get tired of them, but as adults we do! And we do seek changes in at least the presentation.

Just over the weekend, I had to try the new offering of McDonald’s

It’s the double cheeseburger deluxe.

Its about Php more than the usual double cheeseburger meal.

But that’s okay.

I never really liked eating pickles and tomato in my burgers with their regular cheeseburger meal.

So this meal is kind of different because it’s served with mayo, and lettuce.

Oh I love lettuce and I love this new cheeseburger meal from McDonald’s.

This meal’s only set ...

• back is that it is so greasy.

You can feel the grease of the meat as you eat, not only that, combine it with double cheese toping, you will surely need a lot of pineapple juice to with that meal! Of course, it is sometimes what we crave for.

The meat used, I think is tender, and more juicy now than what it was

before- it is far from being too dry and it’s got more taste and spice in it now.

It’s really a wonderful change they made on the burger “recipe”.

McDonald’s still retained their original double cheeseburger meal, but every time I go to McDonald’s I stick with the deluxe menu.

I hope they keep it on the menu list and not for promotional offers only.

Joseph Sabatino says :

When did McDonalds quit grilling the onions on dbl chz burgers? I`m an old timer and they always used to do that. I`ve been stuck on the Big Mac for a long time but when I ordered the dbl Chz burger yesterday with extra onion it really was bad. They did it in about 45 sec. The chz would not even melt and the onions were raw. I know I`m right - I used to make them back in 1962.

Violetta says :

I’ve never been served grilled onion on a McDonald’s dblchzbgr.. and I’ve eaten at MANY different locations here within the U.S. The first time I can recall ever eating one was in about 1983 or 1984.

Joanna says :

I agree with you. I don’t think I have ever had grilled onions. It doesn’t really sound appetizing though does it? Perhaps it was a cooks error.

rip off says :

1.79, it’s a rip off. You can just order the bacon cheeseburger on the value menu which is 1.39 (or at least in Canada) then add lettace and tomato each for 0.10 and ask for mcchicken sauce on the side. Total becomes less than 1.79 (canadian price). McD culprits trying to pull a fast one…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208419750331/k2311a082/8.2.08