Made TV Show  » TV  »
  • I'm not sure how I feel about this show, because on one hand I think the kids should be happy with who they are

• by Emily
      Made is a show on MTV designed for kids who want to make a change in their life. The kids who are on made want to make themselves into something that they currently are not.

I watched an episode where there was a girl who typically is o

the back stage crew for her school, and watched to branch out into things on stage.

There was another made where someone wanted to be on the football team.

On made MTV gives you a coach, and that coach helps you become whatever it is you are trying ...

• to be.

They give you coaching tips and help you reach your goals.

I’m not sure how I feel about this show, because on one hand I think the kids should be happy with who they are.

Its nice however for kids who are unhappy with who they

are to be given a chance to be what they want to be.

Sometimes the kids can do things, like be on the football team, they just need that little push that this show is able to give them.

For that, this show can be a good thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10220341950731/k2311a0322/3.22.06