Wedding Crashers  » Movies  »
  • I think that they almost make each other funny in the movie
  • I really enjoyed watching the movie, I think it was entertaining to watch and interesting
  • If you haven't seen it yet I would recommend it to watch
  • I don't think I would watch it again because it wasn't that good to watch again but it's fun to watch for the first time

• by Brooke

I saw this movie when it was in the theaters with my best friend. Almost everyone in the theaters seemed to enjoy it, we laughed and laughed. Overall it was a funny movie and entertaining for the most part.

I watched it again when it came out with my mom. She didn’t

seem to think it was that funny.

I still liked it. Overall it was good and funny.

I think it’s worth watching. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are really good together in the movie.

I think that they almost make each other funny in the movie. I really enjoyed watching the movie,

• I think it was entertaining to watch and interesting.

It made me laugh at some parts. Although it could have been funnier it is more funnier than a lot of movies out there.

If you haven’t seen it yet I would recommend it to watch. I don’t think I would watch it

again because it wasn’t that good to watch again but it’s fun to watch for the first time.

Overall it was good and it kept me interested and entertained. I really liked it and I think a lot of people would find it funny if they watched it.

So go watch it.

Wedding Crashers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11208419210231/k2311a082/8.2.08