Six Flags Great Adventure  » Entertainment  »
1 Six Flags Blvd, Jackson, NJ
  • The pass comes with an additional two passes for you to bring friends along and since this is the option that was a lot cheaper than paying full price we decided to go with this and I was happy to save the money
  • This was an amazing thing for me because I had never in my life seen the animals so up close and the kids enjoyed it also
  • There was also an optional haunted house which I found to be pretty scary but my nephew was not scared at all ironically
  • The kids enjoyed these attractions and loved the dip n dots ice cream
  • This was a great experience, it was well worth the money and this was the best time of the year to go because of the attractions

• by rich

If you have ever thought about going to Six Flags Great adventure then you should know something that they do not tell you up front, the price for one adult is $ 60 which is pretty high for a one day pass but they do have another option which is a season pass that you can get for $100 per an adult. The pass comes with an additional two passes for you to bring friends along and since this is the option that was a lot cheaper than paying full price we decided to go with this and I was happy to save the money. This part is about two hours from my house so it took a great deal of effort to take the day off and make the commute but

I was willing to do so because I felt like they had a lot to offer and it would be a good day to enjoy with my friends and I brought along my niece and nephew who were very excited about the rides.

The park has a feature called the safari which is a wildlife section that is complete with monkeys, lions, ostriches and other animals that were allowed to roam free and approach the car as we drove through while looking at them. This was an amazing thing for me because I had never in my life seen the animals so up close and the kids enjoyed it also.

The monkeys jumped on the car and the ostrich stuck it’s head in the window and the kids loved every minute of ...

• it. No hard was done to the car and we went ahead into the park.

This was in October so they have their Fright Fest attraction which offers children a mock neighborhood that they can roam around knocking on the doors that were set up and when they knocked on the door it would be answered by a character who would give them candy. There was also an optional haunted house which I found to be pretty scary but my nephew was not scared at all ironically.

I just don’t like people jumping out of dark places but it was all in good fun. The kids enjoyed these attractions and loved the dip n dots ice cream.

My nephew was very found on the Flying Wave right when had a lot of

extreme and repeated drops that actually made me very nauseated. I was able to take my niece along with my nephew on the rapids water ride and they both loved it.

The ride is just a log that shoots down a pre determined patch to splash up water and get them wet. They didn’t mind being wet at all, they asked me to go many times and I waited on line with them three times.

There is also a section for smaller kids and I was able to take my niece to the tea cup which she seemed to like in addition to the merry go around. This was a great experience, it was well worth the money and this was the best time of the year to go because of the attractions.

Six Flags Great Adventure

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59208419080231/k2311a082/8.2.08