Paid surveys-on line jobs scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I would suggest, not even try them because very simple and very honestly, they are not worth it

• by andian
      For months I was trying to find some online money making opportunities, some work to do from home in order to raise some money and pay my bills when the company I was working for, shut down all of a sudden. I did some temporary jobs here and there and meantime I was looking for a permanent position and any home based job. Thousands of people do the same every day, in an effort to make some extra money to cover daily expenses or to increase their income. Even more have made researches spending hours and hours to find a solution via the net(included me). Thus, my journey to the sites of the internet started! Surprise! Surprise!

90% was something like this, in very bright eye catching colors and words: “home opportunity”, “get paid from the comfort of your own house to participate”, “paid surveys”, “get paid per click”, “read emails and get paid”, “type at home and get paid”, “data entry from home” and blah blah blah. Almost all of them, ask you to pay a ‘registration or administration fee’as they call it, or a minor contribution to get you started. Either for a starting kit which usually includes a DVD and some kind of information how to start your own business from home, or for administration work.

I have been registered to : www. epoll. com www. surveyclub. com www. top-surveys.

com www. stormfcash. com www. gozingsurveys. com www. surveydirect.

com www. yoursay. com www. acop. com ...

• www. surveysavvy.

com www. nielsennetpanel. com www. liveops. com www. hop.

clickbank. net www. readclick. com www. tycoonmails. com And I don’t even remember how many more… I am registered with for paid surveys and with some of the “home based jobs”.

I have found ‘hundreds’ after my own research and I have tried another ‘hundreds’ that people suggested. The genuine truth is that so far I haven’t found any one which is not a scam or to keep the promises and the fat words they offer. At the beginning many of them seem to be ok, but then you realize that you spend hours and hours on the internet completing their surveys and answering their questions and…The result? Zero. Many people might claim that they have got paid.

/> I am sorry to say this, but I have searched, researched, took others’ advices, registered with so many of those sites and I am still waiting. If you really want to waste your precious time, then yes, you will find not only hundreds but thousands of similar sites.

I would suggest, not even try them because very simple and very honestly, they are not worth it. You will spend hours and hours of clicking, having in mind and expecting some kind of payment which you will never receive. Be very cautious with all the big promises and words. Never, ever Accept to pay any money when they offer you a job for data entry or this kind of work on the internet. Very simple, it’s going to be a waste of your money and your time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60210341891031/k2311a0321/3.21.06